Member Support Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Overland Park, KS
Make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Weight Watchers (WW) is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose,
• The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
• Generous healthcare coverage.
• 401(K) with company match.
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness allowance
• Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
• High School or GED Diploma
• Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed.
• Ability to navigate multiple technology systems.
• Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Customer service orientation.
• Adaptability in a fast paced changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Well-versed in fast response data entry communication
• Must have excellent grammar, punctuality, speed and the ability to thrive in a complex organization.
• Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively.
We are an EOE Employer