Member Support Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Overland Park, KS
Make a difference in someone’s life every day!
Weight Watchers is a company filled with highly energetic people who are passionate about providing excellent service to our members.
The Weight Watchers location in Overland Park Kansas has openings for our Member Support Specialist position. These individuals will respond to general inquiry questions and assist members via email and live chats. The Support Specialist will provide product and services information as well as assist with billing inquiries, website and app technical assistance, and membership retention.
Benefits we offer:
• The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
• Generous healthcare coverage.
• 401(K) with company match.
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness reimbursement
• Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more.
• High School or GED Diploma
• Excellent written communication skills; attention to detail, data accuracy and speed.
• Ability to navigate multiple technology systems.
• Interpreting data and questions to create first contact resolution.
• Problem analysis and problem-solving.
• Customer service orientation.
• Adaptability in a fast paced changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Well-versed in fast response data entry communication
• Must have excellent grammar, punctuality, speed and the ability to thrive in a complex organization.
• Must be able to think proactively and to collaborate effectively.
We are an EOE Employer